Creating a security program to secure multiple remote locations can be a challenge. How do you establish the design criteria for different locations? How do you get your designs and policies implemented in a consistent manner? How do you provide the control needed by local managers while getting the oversight and audit capabilities that you need? How do you keep it all updated, consistent and IT compliant over the long haul, while staying within budget?
Discover how integrating access control and video into a proactive physical security practice offers improved multiple facilities operations. Read this whitepaper to learn:
- On time & on budget multi-site roll-out projects
- Security design criteria for multiple types of sites
- Designing security policies that get implemented
- Empowering local security managers without sacrificing centralized audit and control
- Maintaining IT compliance for distributed physical security systems