Access Control and Security Solutions for Every Application
App-Based, VOIP Video Doorbell / Intercom – Mobile Compatible, Wi-Fi or Ethernet Ready
Smaller enterprises and homes can have affordable electronic door control with convenient features at an affordable cost
The Entraguard ONE and Entraguard ONE + are rugged single-door (telephone entry) video doorbell / intercom units, designed to secure the entrance to a residential or small commercial enterprise.
The ONE units provide video monitoring of a door or gate as well as 2-way audio communication and remote door control from up to four internet-connected smart devices. The cast-aluminum enclosure provides a robust housing that is far superior to other video doorbell units on the market.
- Ruggedized video doorbell units
- Easy to install
- Remotely open door from anywhere there is an internet connection
– The Entraguard ONE+ unit features an additional keypad which can be used for user access, via PIN
- Monitor your front door anytime via video
- Adjustable Door Unlock time
- 2-way audio and live video stream viewable on device
- Robust, cast-aluminum enclosure
- Supports up to 4 devices
- Wireless chime available
- LED lighting activates when in use
- Minimal internet speed requirement – only 300kb/s
- No monthly maintenance charges or App fees
EntraGuard Titanium Telephone Entry System
The Entraguard Titanium represents a breakthrough in telephone entry by providing 250 tenant capacity with a four-line LCD display in a small, attractive package, all at an extremely low price. The small footprint allows it to be mounted almost anywhere, and its rugged stainless steel enclosure with built-in hood is designed to withstand the toughest environments. Each Titanium can be programmed with three rotating messages for display.
Like its sister products, Entraguard Silver and Entraguard Platinum, the Titanium provides the best telephone entry/access control marriage available by letting the Entraguard function as a node on a PXL access controller network and putting both functions under the acclaimed Doors software umbrella. Each Entraguard Titanium also has two extra relay outputs that can be used in a variety of ways, including turning on a lobby light, unlocking an interior door, etc., by tone commands from the tenant’s location or based on an access granted decision. An on-board modem is included for remote programming.
- Stand-alone functionality or seamless integration with Keri’s access control system and Doors software for real access control plus telephone entry
- Four line, twenty character per line, soft white, Supertwist, LCD display, with up to three programmable, scrolling messages
- 250 tenant capacity on all units, customer doesn’t pay for extra memory capacity
- Up to six digit directory code, seven to fifteen digit phone numbers
- Networkable to manage multiple doors via RS-485
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure
- Built-in hood
- Camera and No Phone Line options
BioSync Fingerprint Reader
- High quality fingerprint readers in small, sleek, and attractive packages
- Available in fingerprint-only, fingerprint+ card, and fingerprint + PIN
- Card reader models available with Keri NXT + HID 125 KHz Proximity or MIFARE/DESFire capabilities
- Stores up to 9500 fingerprint templates
- Multi-color LED bar to indicate access status
- Compatible with Keri’s NXT Controllers and PXL-500W Tiger Controller
- Industry standard Wiegand output for compatibility with most 3rd party access control systems
Keri’s BioSyncTM Readers provide reliable fingerprint reading in attractive and unobtrusive packages. Readers are available in fingerprint -only, fingerprint + card, and fingerprint + keypad versions. Typically used in higher security applications, they can be used either for primary user identification ( fingerprint -only) or for secondary verification based on initial use of a card or PIN.
BioSync Readers are compatible with Keri’s NXT controllers with an NXT-WI Wiegand Interface, PXL-500W Tiger Controller, and 3rd party controllers that accept Wiegand-type readers. The readers contain an internal beeper and an LED bar to indicate fingerprint accepted and access granted/denied status for user feedback. Keypad and Card models may be used outdoors with appropriate covers. Fingerprint template sharing between readers is done using RS-485 networking, with an option for TCP/IP. Keri’s BioManager software is used for enrollment and template management.
MS-4000 ShootingStar Vandal Resistant Proximity Reader
This tough reader is designed for high crime areas. It has a beveled stainless steel housing so it cannot be pried from its mounting place, has a front surface that can withstand a bullet from a .357 or 9mm handgun, and is flame resistant. In addition to the normal front mounting holes, it also has rear “blind” mounting screw holes for extra security. Lifetime warranty
MS-7000 SuperStar Proximity Reader
This reader provides up to 15″ (38 cm) read range for applications where extra range adds to the convenience of the system, such as parking entrances
or reading through extra thick building materials. The reader measures just 6″ x 8.5″ x 0.83″ (15.2 cm x 21.6 cm x 2.1 cm), smaller than other readers with comparable read ranges. Lifetime warranty.
NXT-C Standard Light Proximity Card
Keri’s NXT-C Standard Light Proximity Card provides maximum read range performance in a package considerably thinner than other “clamshell” proximity cards. It can be easily carried in a wallet or purse or worn on the clothing with a clip or necklace. These cards are extremely durable and convenient. They are manufactured with a vertical hanging slot punch, and they come with a lifetime warranty. Uses 96 bit encryption between the card and the reader.
- Wallet friendly – thinner than other comparable proximity cards
- Extremely durable
- Industry standard formats
- Unique ID codes
- Lifetime Warranty